Friday, March 14, 2008

A couple updates

Anara is doing well. You would never know we spent Wed. at the hospital. Her surgeon was able to break up a large stone that had attached itself to the end of her suprapubic and remove the old suprapubic. He removed a small pocket of infection and put a new suprapubic tube in the center of her reservoir. He also looked into her channel with a scope. He found that a false passage had been created and the catheter had two holes to go through to get into the reservoir. He removed the tissue separating the two holes and made one larger opening. We are hoping that is the final fix.

Also, I changed the blog to private for a second but when I went to input the email addresses it said that there were too many readers. Well, there is no way that we can decrease the number of readers that significantly so I am going to try and find a way to keep it out here and be somewhat anonymous. Is that possible? You might see some changes to the blog over the next few days (names removed, places removed, links removed) and maybe it will culminate with a domain change but that remains to be seen.

2 comments:

sarah, rsm said...

HOORAY for Anara! What wonderfully flexible, healable, adaptable bodies the young ones have. If only we could extend that into old age!

Blessings to all for a fun and worry-free weekend ...

sarah

Stephanie said...

Glad to hear Anara is doing well.

I have never had any random people find my blog. It's been set up since 2005 and only people I have given the link to have found it. Under Settings/Basic I have NO under the following questions: Add your blog to our listings? and Let search engines find your blog?

As long as you don't post your link in any public forums I think you're safe. Oh, I also have a site feed on my blog so I know who is visiting based on the location. That makes me feel safe too. :) I use sitemeter.

Stephanie