Monday, November 02, 2009

Mover Madness

Friday we took the girls to the Imagination Movers Concert. They wore the mover suits that Grandma Janet made them for their birthday party and Nate and I wore our mover shirts. The concert was great. I knew that the girls would love it but I was surprised that I was entertained as well. They did a great job incorporating some adult humor into the show. I think Nate's favorite part was the small Stonehenge that dropped down from the ceiling during part of the show (from This is Spinal Tap).

Here are some pictures from the concert.



Vi's favorite, Mover Scott "cuz he's funny"


Mover Smitty


Mover Dave
Mover Rich, Anara's favorite "cuz he has curly hair"




1 comment:

Beth said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! And again, I love your outfits. :)