Thursday, June 24, 2010

Edison

Picnic in the backyard

Breakfast


Superman from April
Olivia being snuggly
Easter
It seems to Nate and I that Edison has really grown up since we left Indianapolis. He still seemed like a baby when we moved and now he is definitely a kid. He is stringing words together and has had a language explosion. He sings songs (Bye-O, Bob the Builder, ABC's - a few sounds), climbs everything, goes up and down the steps standing, LOVES basketball in any form, he is a pretty good golfer, and he laughs at everything. He is quite a happy little boy.

Edison Quotes:

"Watch this"
"Want more this." (More food please - whatever I am pointing to)
"Daddy, where are you?"
"Basketball shoot."
"Have one more?" (Can I have one more and then one more and then one more?)
"Watch me!"
"I want that"
"I need that!"
"I had that!"
"Apple deuce" (Apple juice is requested several times per day)

Someday I will get house pics on here.

No comments: