Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ending the blog drought

When you don’t have a coach or carriage you improvise.
Anara, “Okay, let’s go to the ball. Everybody on the truck!”

We are completely moved into our new house. Mom brought over the last laundry basket of random junk and I think all of our stuff might be in one place. I wouldn't call us "settled" but we are getting there. Nate said that things should probably be in pretty good shape by Christmas...we'll see. I have lots of catch-up pics and some before and after photos of the house. I will get to those soon. I just got my internet connected a few hours ago so I have a little work to do. For now here are some random moments since our move.

The moving truck

Olivia & Edison at Grandma's. Babysitting...perk of moving home.
Rub-a-dub-dub
Edison and a baggie full of Kix

4 comments:

House of Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrew said...

Boohoo I miss pictures from Indy.

The Warners said...

You're in FW??? Where are you living now? We should catch up sometime soon!

Erica said...

The first pic reminds me of prom in the midwest. Glad you got your internet back!