Monday, February 26, 2007

What's on your mind?

Here are some of the things Violet thinks about.....

Violet's thoughts after losing her balloon Sunday.
"Green balloon go up in sky. Up to Jesus house. Jesus helps you. Balloon come back at night"

Violet's thoughts on the bottles for Anara.
"Bottle for Baby Sister. No. Bottle for Violet. Violet's bottle. Baby Sister get new one."

Violet's thoughts on Rachel from Signing Time.
"I like Rachel. I love her. She's cute"

Violet's response when I tried to give her another bite for dinner.
"Stop, stop Mama - the light is red."

Violet has a lot to say and her thoughts on the world are very entertaining. We have been potty training for a few weeks. She was doing great, but recently she has struggled and right now prefers to be put in diapers. I am trying to find ways to move her along, but it seems she really wants to be a baby right now. You can see for yourself.

Violet stole Baby Seth's pacifier

Violet borrowed the bottle being washed for Baby Anara

"Not biggie girl - I like diapers"


No news on Anara - hopefully we will be packing our bags very soon.

2 comments:

Laura S Scott said...

Vi is just too cute. Her thoughts are cracking me up. I'm praying for Anara and her new family. I hope everyone is getting healthy. Does Anara have a middle name?

Nathan, Amanda, Violet and Anara said...

Yes, Anara does have a middle name. I forgot to make that clear. Anara Elizabeth (after Grandma).