Sunday, November 09, 2008

14 hours and 13 minutes but who's counting...

Today has been a pretty weird day. We have been laying around all day trying to find ways to pass the time. It's kind of bizarre knowing that tomorrow we will have a baby one way or another. We didn't schedule things with Violet so we kept trying to entertain ourselves and find things to do. Today we are just waiting for tomorrow to come. There are no signs that things might kick off ahead of schedule so I am fairly convinced that this child would remain in my uterus past it's due date as well. I don't think I have processed the fact that there will actually be a baby at the end of this. I am not really sure what to do to prepare or what I should even be doing today to pack and get ready. I have panicked a couple times about the names but I think I am just looking for something to worry about. Maybe we need to go rent a movie for tonight to keep our minds preoccupied...

4 comments:

Erica said...

I know what you should be doing: sleeping...'cause you won't get to do too much more of that for a few months! ;) Are you going to take a laptop to the hospital? If not, please keep Nate on top of the posts.

Hubs said...

HA! Sleep?! Sleep has evaded me for the past 9 months. I went to bed last night with great sleep aspirations only to be awakened multiple times by mouse chatter. Gross! I was baiting mouse traps with Almond Joys at 2:00am so that maybe we could catch a couple and cut down on their conversations. Anyway, I am thinking that I might sleep better once this baby is out ;)

Anonymous said...

You better call me right away when you can. Bobby and I are praying for you! I am waiting for a call soon Kay!

Love,
Jody

PEEPER said...

Best Wishes tomorrow. I'll be praying for a safe and speedy delivery (isn't that what the mailman said on Mr. Rogers?)