Tuesday, November 04, 2008

It's too late to change your vote

for the baby's arrival date. There is an end in sight. We scheduled an induction for Monday the 10th. So...if the baby does not decide to come of its own accord before then, Monday will be it's birthday. I was hesitant to do this and have wavered back and forth but it didn't take much for the doctor to convince me this morning. The baby is large and the measurement of its abdomen is huge and he believes this indicates that the baby is even bigger than the ultrasound measured. Also, Violet had a mild shoulder distotia, so I would rather not go past my due date anyway. That said, I would love for it to happen before Monday - today seems like a good day. I guess I will dust and sweep again on Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will pray mighty prayers that you go into labor in the next few days. :)