Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Electric Youth

The girls were really excited about the static electricity at Grandma Janet's house. They felt that it merited a picture. And of course, random pictures merit a blog post.


Violet & Anara quotes:

Violet: When I get up can I do whatever I want? Like... can I do dangerous things like bang a hammer on a glass door?

Violet: Both of us were screwing around and not eating today Mommy.

Mommy: I like this better than Papa John's (referring to the pizza we were eating.)
Violet: I don't know who Papa John is.
Anara: No, it's not Papa John it's Papa Joe (a man at church who gives the girls suckers).

Violet: Do you love sleep the best?
Mommy: Yes but only because I don't get very much of it.
Violet: Did you used to sleep before you had babies?

Violet: I'm still sick.
Anara: Me too. I have a cold.
Violet: No you don't Anara.
Anara: Yes I do. I'm getting cold.
Violet: You mean you are cold?
Anara: Uh huh.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Only a few more years of sleeplessnes...you can do it! I've never appreciated my sleep so much as I do now that everyone sleeps through the night. Sleep has become a treasure. When the thought of adding on to our family creeps in my mind, the next thought is always, "Choosing sleep deprivation is insane," followed by, "How much longer do you really want to go without a hot meal?!"

But they sure are cute! Enjoy 'em!

Erica said...

Electric youth...funny. I even had the perfume.