Thursday, February 26, 2009

A few funny things

Lately, if something happens that seems funny, Violet will ask me to document it somehow. If she or Anara say something that makes me laugh she will say, "You better call Daddy and tell him that" or if they make something or see something she will say, "You better come take a picture of this". Here are some pics and quotes deemed funny by Vi.

Eddie practicing sitting while watching the TV
"Whoa, too close Mom"
Eddie and "sweet baby" holding hands
Sleeping while Mommy chats
Quotes:
Vi - "Mommy, did you know Daddy can talk just like a germ?"

Vi - "Mommy, this food is so good I want to have it for a snack later. I am just kidding. I was just making a joke."

Violet talking into a toy phone, "What did you say Flicker? You are lost? Okay, I am coming to find you right now."
Anara - "What did Flicker say?"
Violet - "I don't know. Flicker speaks Spanish. It sounded like he said, 'Una la la la.'"

Violet - "Mommy, will the next baby be a boy or a girl?"
Mommy - "I think I would like another boy and then I could have two girls and two boys."
Violet - "Well Mommy, you know you don't always get what you want."

Anara - "When I was borned I came out of your belly." (Violet looked at me and smiled and I winked at her.) "I was borned then I had surgery and I cried. But it's okay to cry when you have surgery because it kind of hurts a little." Violet - "You came out of your other mommy's belly. You have two mommies." Anara - "Yeah, I came out of two Mommy's bellies."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Violet - "Well Mommy, you know you don't always get what you want."

ha! I bet you can't wait to use that one on her. ;)