Sunday, February 22, 2009

My 30th Birthday

My 30th birthday celebration went on for quite some time. Nate arranged for my mom to come babysit as a surprise and took me out for a Valentine's/Birthday date. We went to dinner and then saw To Kill a Mockingbird at the IRT. Then, two days later, my brother took me out to dinner and then to see Movin' Out. On my actual birthday, Nate got a cake and brought home take-out and we celebrated with Joel and Nicole. As if this weren't enough, on Feb. 20th we went for a surprise dinner with lots of family and friends. I thought we were just going out to eat with my grandparents and there ended up being quite a crowd. He did a great job making things special and I just hadn't gotten around to posting about it (but I did appreciate all your efforts Nate). The pictures from the restaurant didn't all turn out so we missed quite a few guests.

Before our date

Holding Joy at the restaurant (Eichers and Osborns in the background)

LG and Olivia
Grandma and Violet
Violet and Bryce
The celebration on my actual birthday

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Well, welcome to your 30's! :)