Tuesday, August 28, 2007

One-horse open sleigh

Except the horse is really Grandpa and the sleigh is actually a laundry basket


Anara couldn't be more pleased

Cousin Noble hasn't quite made up his mind

Noble trying to figure out whether it's as fun as everyone else thinks it is

Cousin Guy running ahead of the horse and sleigh

Grandma and Grandpa probably spent Monday recovering from the visit with all 4 grandchildren. Yes, Grandpa even pulled Guy in the sleigh. That's all the pics. from our weekend of fun.

Here are some recent Violet quotes:

"What's this all about?" I don't remember the context, but it cracked me up that she asked like that.

"Okay ball, you stay in time-out until Mommy tells you. You don't hit Mommy – that's not good obeying." These were the directions given to the large, purple ball she won at the State Fair.

"Oh, thank you for my poop God." This is what I heard when she was in the bathroom and I was on the computer giving her some "privacy".

"I see the monkeys and I call them George Bush - I'm too clever of that." This is what she told Christina about calling Curious George George Bush.

"No thank-you Mama. No please." This is what she told me when I was singing in the car.

"That's not provolone." This is what she told me when I was tickling her.??

"Of course I can." I don't remember what this was in response to, but it was funny.

"Nina, can we go to the store and find Mommy?" Christina told her that I would be back from the store soon and she responded, "We can write to her on the internet."

"Hmmm... what am I looking for?" She said this as she stood in front of my mom's food cabinet holding it open.

Okay, here are some Anara quotes with translation:

"Moey nana" – more water

"Uppey" – Up please

"A – dee" – all done

"Moey" – more

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I love when you post stuff the girls say. I need to start writting down things that Hunter says so I can let everyone know the humor that is my son. I would love to see you guys the next time that you come up here. Let me know and maybe we can take all the kids to the zoo. MUAH!!!

Beth said...

"No thank you Momma - No Please"... I am still laughing over that one. Carter has said that to me plenty of times when I am singing. Hahahah...

Erica said...

Looks like all the kids had such a great time at their grandma and grandpa's! "No thank you Momma - No Please" is cracking me up.

Unknown said...

I think my favorite is either the provolone (which is ironic because that was one of your code names back at LHS) or disciplining the purple ball.