Friday, August 31, 2007

Where oh where has our data gone

Oh Where oh where can it be....

We wiped our computer and something happened to the files we backed up. We are taking the computer somewhere today and praying that they can retrieve our pictures, videos, and documents from before. It's not the end of the world, but it will be disappointing if we lost documentation of so many memories - guess that's the price we pay when we keep our lives on a computer.

Hopefully I will be posting again by the weekend.

3 comments:

Chris and Jen said...

I think they can almost always retrieve what's on your hard drive...although you pay a pretty penny of course. So neat for the girls to finally meet yesterday! Good luck with the computer!

Chris and Jen said...

One more thing... I am starting to upload my pictures to a site like walgreens.com, that way all of your pictures will also be stored on the internet in case you lose them

Lydia said...

Seeing the pictures at Beth Anne and Kerry's makes me a little nostalgic. Seeing the campout pictures make me hope they'll continue the October Birthday get-together tradition.

Being pulled in the laundry basket looks super fun!