Monday, April 28, 2008

Violet is Three!

Today is Violet's 3rd birthday. She and Anara had a fun weekend celebrating both of their birthdays with family (perhaps photos from that will be posted later), but today was Violet's special day. Amanda and the girls picked me up from work and we had lunch downtown. Then tonight was just candles and a little cake, and an almost heartbreaking moment when Violet got a sad look on her face and said, "I don't want to be a big girl."

Well, baby girl, we have often wished we could freeze time, too, so you could stay little. But it has been so fun watching you grow! I made a movie like Anara's so people can see.

Happy Birthday, Violet Grace!

Note: this was harder to put together than Anara's. Two more years of photos with a shorter song to squeeze them into!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! Happy Birthday sweet baby girl.

House of Blog said...

Absolutely had my eyes sprinkling. What a fantastic girl. Everyone loves their family but my goodness Violet fills me with so much pride, love, and joy. Happy birthday Violet.

Joy said...

Happy Birthday Violet!

Christina said...

What a biggie girl! When I think about the day she was born, I can hardly believe it was 3 years ago! I love you my silly goose!