Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Catch-up blog not to be confused with Ketchup blog

There were quite a few photos on the camera so I will just start posting them. I have been struggling with nausea and tiredness. I have a low level off nausea throughout the day and it peaks in the evenings. Most nights I try to fall asleep to avoid getting sick and bedtime has ranged from 8-9:30pm. Hopefully this stage will be over soon.
Hot air balloon from Uncle Andy
Ring-around-the-rosy at the combined birthday party

Uncle Rick helping Anara blow out her candles

Violet blowing out her candles

Violet 3 years old on her real birthday


Anara "smiling" on her real birthday

Sunday we went to the zoo and gardens


I asked her to stop and smile but I don't know what this pose is


That's about it. Not too much excitement around here lately. I have barely been parenting the last 8 weeks but hopefully I will have renewed energy and less nausea very soon. This pregnancy has definitely been better than when I was pregnant with Violet so I shouldn't complain. Hopefully I will be back to posting on a regular basis for all you faithful people who click on our blog only to be disappointed by no new post ;)

1 comment:

Joy said...

I've missed your posts! One of the doctors I worked with told me every time I bowed to the porcelin god to say a prayer of thanks that my hormone levels were where they were supposed to be. And I thought of that quite often 'cause I was there alot! It helped in an odd sort of way.
"Girls in Red Tulips" would make lovely artwork for your home gallery.