Sunday, August 24, 2008

Why so sick?

This summer has seemed to be non-stop illness for our house (excluding Nate). The girls and I had the never-ending cold that led us to the ENT for Violet's ears in June/July. We recovered from that just in time for Violet to start with a fever and vomiting. Anara and I then had two separate rounds of GI bugs with vomiting. We were healthy for a couple weeks and now Violet has some weird virus that seems to be basically grumpiness, random fevers, crying, and nasty mouth sores. I hope this means that we can have the winter off. Guess it's time to increase the vitamins. I haven't been as faithful giving the girls their supplements since I haven't been able to take mine consistently.

Here are some pictures from this week's healthier moments.

Vi playing with a toy phone under the highchair

Anara before church this morning. Just she and Daddy went today.

2 comments:

Laura S Scott said...

Wow...I got caught up on a few older posts today. What a fun summer you've been having. I love how your camera can do black and white while leaving her dress yellow. What fun those sisters are having!

Lydia said...

your girls look beautiful!