Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Little Sickies

When will we be healthy again? Anara and Edison are still not 100%. They both have banana pudding coming out of their eyes (sorry for the graphic mental image) and we are constantly wiping them with warm washcloths. Two mornings in a row, Anara has woke up with her eyes completely crusted shut. Edison is still coughing and waking up in the night choking on his phlegm (although not quite as frequently). Friday he was coughing up blood tinted phlegm and I took him to the MD again. Dr. Leland thinks he just broke some capillaries in his nose and was coughing up his sinus drainage. Edison is now doing albuterol treatments just like Violet to keep his coughing under control. We might get outside today and see if we can't outrun these germs.

Poppin' my collar poppin' my collar
New sleeping arrangements
Our littlest Hoosier
Albuterol treatments

3 comments:

Beth said...

Great Job Anara!! What a big girl! I love love love the bunk beds. I am sure the girls love them as much as my boys do. How fun. :)

PEEPER said...

Sweet bunk beds! I always wanted bunk beds when I was little. And a sister. I didn't get either :( You gals are livin' my dream!

Laura S Scott said...

Love the Bunks. How fun!