Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Poopin' in the potty party

Yesterday marked Anara's 5th day of pooping in the potty and not in her diaper. We had a small celebration in her honor. The girls also thought that Nina, Andy, and Grandma H. should be invited because they also poop in the potty.
Decorating her cake
Vi decorating her cake

Vi working on decorations

Anara signing "potty" (wearing a party dress and jambo pants)
Eating her celebratory mac and cheese without a veggie side
Eddie isn't convinced of the excitement

5 comments:

Lydia said...

Hi five Anara! (Please pass that along for me.)

Cousin Eddie looks like a Hubartt in that picture. I hadn't thought so until then.

Joy said...

I'm loving the criteria for an invitation to the party! Hey girls, I'm in!!

PEEPER said...

Way to go Anara! You've beaten Keith on the poop training! Somehow, I was expecting chocolate cake at the poopin party!

Anonymous said...

I think Edison looks just like Brandon did when he was a baby, I think he looks like Amanda's side of the family. Good for Anara I knew you would poop in the potty soon.

Gary and Melissa said...

I have a picture of Uncle Joel sleeping in a dresser drawer when he was about 3 or 4 months old. Looks just like you, Edison.

Poop poop de doo and Hooray for You, Anara.