Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Bad News

Amanda took Anara in to see the surgeon this morning because he was concerned about a bad diaper rash that she's gotten over the past couple days. It's sounding right now like they may have to reschedule the surgery for a later date because it's a yeast infection and there is too great a risk of other infections developing during the surgery. It's very frustrating because we did all we could to keep her healthy leading up to this. At this point we have no idea when it would be rescheduled. We'll take her back in tomorrow morning for them to make the final call, so I guess all we can do is pray that she will be completely healed and free of this rash by then. Thanks for your continued prayers and encouragement. We'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

PEEPER said...

Oh no! We'll send out our prayers for her, I know how anxious you all are to get this surgery done, as I would be if I were in your shoes.

Monica Katowitz said...

I will be praying for you! I know how frustrating it is. Keep us posted.