Friday, September 28, 2007

New Surgery Date

Our next surgery date.................................................... October 19th.

We are praying for no illness, infection, or diaper rash.

Here are some pics from my 1st official "play date" ever. We met my friend Jen and her daughter Alina for some play and lunch. The girls had a great time and it was wonderful to be out of the house and eat "out to eat" lunch.
Vi Cheesin' on the slide
Alina on the slide and Anara standing by
Alina making her way down and Vi in line again
Anara just checkin' in
Attempting to get all 3 to pose for a picture

Still trying

That's the best we could do

Violet Quotes:

"Come on everyguys, sing with me!"


"Can you guys all laugh?"


"Of course I would love to watch Teletubbies." - no one asked, that was her request.

"Think I'm all done? Think I'm all done?"

"Actually that isn't right Mama."


"Mama, did you know it's my birthday?"


"Mama I waked up, the sun is up, I'm ready to play."


"Do Teletubbies have eyebrows Mama? I will pretend that they have them Mama."

"Hi Tinky Winky, remember me? I'm Violet. I had to go to the Dr. to get a shot." (We walked in the door after her MD appt. and she ran to the Teletubbies sitting on the couch.)

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Looks like lots of fun and nothing beats out to eat! :)

Alyssa said...

I love trying to get kids together for pics, it is always fun to see the finished product even if it is a disaster! They look cute, so mission accomplished.

Unknown said...

why are they growing up so fast, a grandmother asks.