Monday, January 07, 2008

All over the place

This post is random, boring, and kind of ugly - sorry.

I posted Vi saying Luke 2 to Youtube after requests to see it bigger and have copies. I am not sure whether it can be downloaded from youtube, but it can be downloaded from Google Video. I am not crazy about youtube because of the video recommendations that come up after you view your video, but here is the link

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LzDSS5KyOjQ

Also, here is the Google video link http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4773963357755297978&q=Luke+2+Violet&total=3&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Anara is doing great. Our goal for her now is to decrease her dependence on her feeding tube. She has decreased the amount of food she will take by mouth and now we are needing some additional support to wean her from the feeding tube. Hopefully this process won't be too long or painful. I should be praying about it more often.

Anara's vocabulary is increasing and she has been putting words and ideas together. Just a few minutes ago she walked up to me and told me, "Daddy home". I said, "Do you want Daddy to come home?" and she said, "Yeah, Daddy home." She is mimicking everything Violet does and this can be unfortunate at times.

Violet is doing well. She can be a little bossy and I have no idea where she gets this ;) Her most recent obsession is Mickey M. They have done a great job plastering his smiling face all over everything. Yesterday she found him multiple times in the grocery on things like crackers, sundae toppings, and edamame. This morning she found him on some junkmail.

I am thinking about making the blog private. This isn't to block any friends, family, or admirers ;) - just to make sure that our whole lives aren't totally accessible. I plan on emailing access to our email list, but if we don't have your email and you would like to continue reading just email us at rsvphublog@gmail.com I will give a couple more warnings before actually changing the settings. I hate the thought of this since we have been blessed with new friends all over the world, but I think it might be best.

Violet in her new princess outfit

Anara turning on tears at the suggestion of food

Empty fridge resulting in trips to 2 grocers

Groceries in our new, reusable bags

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I sometimes feel the same way about my blog, there are scary people out there! You have my email right?

Lydia said...

your empty fridge looks so clean! :)
it's such a bummer to have to privatize blogs...but I must admit it does help one sleep better at night. then again, maybe it gives us a false sense of security. i don't know if google blogs are hackable or not but I liken it to what brad says about locking the doors, "It just keeps the honest people out. If someone really wanted to get in, they could."