Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Fever - Day #7

We saw Violet's pediatrician yesterday and he ordered a chest x-ray and blood work. Her chest x-ray was normal and her blood work indicated that she is fighting a little infection which would be congruent with something viral. We will see him again if she isn't better by Thursday. She just got warm again (axillary only 100.1 this time). Her fevers seem lower and fewer so hopefully she is on the mend. This was one nasty virus. I hope we didn't share it with anyone. I don't think you can get it from reading the blog ;)

1 comment:

Laura S Scott said...

Hey Amanda, I had to catch up on a few posts today. I read the one about "Mom" and had to laugh. Owen has been calling me mom for several months. I wasn't "Mommy" for long, but George is still daddy. I like to think that he's just efficient! ;)