Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Not too recent photos and happenings

Here are some of the things that we have done this summer in no particular order.
Grandpa H. and Vi at a 5K in Noblesville
Checking out a firetruck. Anara didn't want to get out.

Daddy and Anaraboo after the race. Aunt Megan won 1st place for her division.

Playing with Aunt Nicole and Uncle Joel at a pool while I was in CA.
Vi loves the water.
Anara mostly loves climbing in and out of the water.
Anara trying to sneak some chocolate at Grandma Janet's.
Vi calling Daddy to tell him about the stray kitten. She named the kitten "Little Ears".
Little Ears hasn't been seen since last Friday :(
Resting in Mommy and Daddy's bed.
Our medical supply corner before I downsized
(it's been part of our dining room since last April).

Vi loves being outside even if she is just laying in the grass.
Anara would rather play indoors. She is great at pedaling her tricycle.
Daddy cooling off with the girls in the "Family Swim Center" at Grandma Janet's.

Enjoying the new spray ground at the zoo.


2 comments:

Christina said...

Thanks for all the pics. It makes me realize how little I have seen you guys this summer. I hate this chief thing :(

Lydia said...

Great pics! I wish I had some of those running genes...