Thursday, October 09, 2008

Afternoon Date

A couple Sundays ago, Nate and I went to the Colts vs. Jags game for an afternoon date. After almost going into labor walking up to the top of Lucas Oil Stadium, we were able to enjoy the game (although the ending was disappointing), each other, some stadium snacks, and the entertaining fans around us. I was going to paint a horseshoe on my belly but we were too high up to make the fan cam anyway (uh... that was only a joke).
Pre-game pic
Trying to take our own picture - neither looking at the lens

Playing with the 48X zoom

2 comments:

PEEPER said...

Yeah, I just did that 40 mile hike up to the top of the stadium today...and I'm NOT 10 months pregnant!! I don't know how you did it! Was there a crazy man down and to the right of you who was the unofficial cheerleader for your section? My mom got several high fives from him!!

Anonymous said...

Too bad you weren't there yesterday for the Ravens game. It had a much better ending! :)