Wednesday, October 01, 2008

A Very Violet Outfit

Here are a couple pictures of Violet in her favorite outfit. She likes to wear dresses all the time. She prefers fancy, church or holiday dresses and searches desperately for matching accessories. She did not get this gift from me. I struggle to accessorize and much to my husband's dismay, barely ever make myself "fancy". Right now I am sporting some nice, comfy sweatpants with a ghetto baby belly hanging out from under my shirt - pretty darn sexy... Maybe she got this sassy, girlishness from one of her aunts. Notice the purple sandals with a slight heel and the purple headband - that's all her.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I think all little girls go through the party dress stage. :)

Grandad said...

Yeah, pretty much reminds of a little girl I can vaguely remember...

Laura S Scott said...

Beautiful! She might need some sparkly sunglasses.

PEEPER said...

That is a very pretty dress, Violet! You need a big "kentucky derby"-like hat to go with it!!

Nicole said...

I am also digging the poses... Vogue!