Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Violet Rode a Mile

Pedaling as hard as those little legs will go
A few weeks ago the girls went tricycling while Nate did a long run. Nina went with me to help keep the girls on the right side of the Monon Trail. Violet pedaled that little tricycle for an entire mile. Anara ended up being carried (which included carrying the trike). It was a good opportunity for some fresh air and a little bit of movement. We played at the playground while we waited for Daddy to finish up. Violet keeps asking when we are going to take her on a bike ride again.
She really wanted to keep up with Daddy

Not my favorite preggo pic.


Anara "fwinging" with Nina

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sweet, sweet baby girls

Christina said...

That sure was fun! I think the next time will have to be in the spring. I sure will miss my girls while I'm gone.