Tuesday, March 27, 2007

God's a good boy and other Violet musings

Here are some recent comments as Vi is learning to make sense of this world.

"God's a good boy. I give him kisses."

"Help us love God and obey Mommy. Thank you Mommy Daddy."
Violet praying before I put her to bed when Uncle Andy was helping.

"Mama, look at my owie, Jesus will fix it."

"Oh no, Baby Bobae has a owie! That's okay, God will fix it."
Bryan's dog bit her baby doll's (Bobae) hand.

"Okay Mama, but wait just a minute."
I asked Vi if she wanted to watch a few minutes of Sesame Street and she held up her pointer finger.

And finally, as requested by Jody, video of Vi saying her ABC's.



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that little voice.

Lydia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lydia said...

Oops, that was Annie!

Lydia said...

BLCA said...

gafhjm/nfgueupo8trfjik;pl'j;;j;
;
'
;jhuyghjhkkjkjlkhuyiyugyikujiiy7tu7t
hghbyiyiviivuiyiyvibyhtyuyikgoyjhnr
truiifyc77CICUU7YOTRURIRLHRYCUCFCGF
dbkjhgfsdaqwetgrh24fh4getunyyvvvjbu
vjgvklhvvtvggvykvvkukutuyitffffffff
ggfyhgigk6ofyf7fuuuliuk,vyvk7olvylv
hgvhhkhkvgggytu7yixfgelrdtrruy9r70
qetu67894aryerwesb,90=0

"Dear Violet,
Thanks for the ABC's. It's so great. Can you say Annie? Will you say owen? Thanks for the great things. I like your clothes. Thanks for the email. Next time when it's spring I'm going to give you some beautiful flowers. My last name is mendenhall and my second name is Makenzie. "
Love,
Annie

Anonymous said...

Great job Vi! You are so smart. Just like your mama!

Emily said...

I love it when she started in the "Q R S..." her face got so serious...she is really smart!

Anonymous said...

So precious-Grandpa and I have watched it over and over! I love the "gub-u" part! Grandma Hubartt