Thursday, March 01, 2007

Violet's View

Vi is helping me get a package ready to ship - well, not really helping.

Hello here are a few more stories and Violet quotes.

We were reading Brown Bear and settling down for a nap. I read the title page, "Brown Bear Brown Bear by Eric Carle" when Violet replied, "No Mama not how goes. It say 'bobby bobby do you see, red bird look at me.'" Well, she was right. The 1st page does say "Brown Bear Brown Bear what do you see? I see a red bird looking at me." (Guess she doesn't understand title pages yet.)

Yesterday we got new Anara pictures (see yesterday's post if you haven't seen these pics.) and Violet wanted to see "Baby Tister." I was scrolling through the Anara pictures and Violet happened to see a picture of Anara's bladder. Here is the conversation that followed:

V: Oh no Mama wipe it.
A: I can't wipe it Violet, it is an owie.
V: Oh no, Baby Nara has a owie. Oh. Oh (in a sad voice with sad face).
A: When we bring Baby Anara home we are going to get her owie fixed.
V: Mama Daddy get her and fick Baby Nara owie.
A: We will take her to a doctor to fix her owie.
V: (Light bulb over Violet's head) Oh take her Dr. Leland to fick owie (Dr. Leland is Violet's pediatrician).

And now, all references to Baby Anara are followed by confirmation that she has an owie and that we will fix it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So adorable! I just love it. She's so fun!

Unknown said...

she sure is fun and so smart too, her grandma says. and cute

Kerry and Beth said...

So presh! She's going to be tender hearted just like Mama and Daddy.

Erica said...

What I really love about this pic is that Vi is playing in a Shaklee box. That just cracked me up. You should send that to the company and ask them if they want to use it in their advertising.

Lydia said...

Vi, you're a sweetie. God bless you and your prayers!
Cousin Lydia

Emily said...

She is precious and so sweet! Each time I read this blog I just wish you could bring baby Anara home so she could get her owie fixed. We're praying for that!