Tuesday, March 13, 2007

V 2



Spring has Sprung

We have been spending most of our time outside. Violet has loved being outdoors since birth. She is happy just to run around the yard and explore. It is great to watch her enjoy and entertain herself. Even though she can entertain herself outside, she loves friends! Today she played with Victoria (Doodlebug). We also have lots of neighborhood kids to enjoy on a daily basis. I will post a picture of them soon.

I am babysitting Victoria for a few days this week. I can't seem to find anything that she likes to eat. Her mom says, "Oh, Doodlebug loves oatmeal" so I make her oatmeal - turns out, she doesn't like my oatmeal. Today I fed her cereal (some form of Kashi) and she piled the flakes up on her tray. Then I made her and Violet peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch. What kid doesn't like peanut butter and jelly (it was her idea)? Maybe she doesn't like our oatmeal or our bread and peanut butter. I finally gave in on the peanut butter and snuck Bug some canned ravioli. Her mom had told me that it was one of her favorites last time I babysat, so we bought some and sure enough... You can see how I kept Violet from finding out that Bug was getting special treatment.



No updates on Anara. We are praying for a courtdate very soon. It is pretty difficult to remain patient, but we don't really have a choice. Hopefully we will know something soon.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Adorable! Nice shot, by the way. It looks professional!

Kerry and Beth said...

Those pictures are just so precious. Just the way the world should be!-Beth

Lydia said...

I agree with em. That was my first thought--they look professional.

Tastebuds are an interesting thing. Clarissa's won't tolerate anything and Anne's will tolerate everything.

Laura S Scott said...

yuck...Kashi is the worst!

By the way, I love the pics of the friends.