Thursday, July 26, 2007

Here is our day at The Beach

We celebrated my mom's birthday by going to a waterpark Sunday. We had a pretty fun day at The Beach. Here are some pictures - do you prefer scrolling or slideshows???

Anara playing her favorite game, "Handy Shoey"

Violet checking out the sand-looking concrete.


New trick.


Taking a little break

Practicing walking.

Wide awake on the ride home

Not so wide awake.



This is what you get for hassling me about blogging.


Sorry about the lack of text, but I don't feel like writing right now and I was under pressure to get some new pics. up. Here is what everyone wants and I will write to pacify myself later.

6 comments:

Kerry and Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You guys were 15 minutes away from my house!!!! Hope you had a great time, looks like you did! Take care.

Amanda Hinkle

Christina said...

i prefer scrolling - it loads faster

Unknown said...

I just like pictures, or videos or slide shows or visits, since you asked.

Grandad said...

That kid never has learned to trim a beard.

Anonymous said...

Great revenge picture! ha ha ha.