Friday, July 20, 2007

Mine...Mine...Mine...Mine...


Here is a picture of Violet sporting Annie's hand-me-downs and shoes that are still too big.

Anara really liked Annie's shoes too.
Violet has been teaching Anara some new words. "Mine" is the most recent and most unfortunate word that Anara can pronounce perfectly. In fact, when they are playing "mine" tug of war you can barely tell them apart. Anara doesn't understand the context of mine, but she says it beautifully. She also says "no" and "no no no", and she can throw herself into the floor when she doesn't get what she wants just like Violet does. I am just amazed at how she fast she is picking up bad habits :)

Nate refinished our hardwood floors in the dining and living room.


That's all for now - both girls are requiring attention.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sad we didn't connect... Yeah, unfortunately, I think the "mine" stage will around for quite a while. Although, I only hear it from Carter becasue Jordan still only says Dada and he is 16 months now, but I am not worried, cuz Carter didn't start talking for quite a long time too and now he won't shut up. :) Have a great weekend. And did you see my question about the microphone in the previous post?

Danielle said...

YEAH!!! Thanks for not letting anyone know that you were here!! We could have done something with all the kids!!

Lydia said...

From what I can see, the floor looks great!

It's so good to see your kids getting use out of the clothes.

Mala said...

That's so funny!!! Beck's favorite word in "mine". I swear, I didn't teach him it! He sounds just like the seagulls from "Finding Nemo"!