Saturday, April 21, 2007

Back to Normal??

Sisters

No post since Wednesday.... We have felt a little more jet-lag than either Nate or I have experienced in the past. Anara has been waking up in the night and trying to sleep too much during the day. Last night was the first time she only woke up once. We had been trying to rock her to sleep, but she seems to do better if she puts herself to sleep (sorry Jody). Violet has been enjoying her "Baby Titter". She gives her kisses and crawls around beside her. It has been fun having Nate home this week, and I will be in for a bit of a shock when he goes back to work on Monday. Actually, Anara will probably be the most stunned - Nate is her favorite. Nate's mom was here helping out this week. It was great because I felt tired and out of it and she was a huge help! (I really am in for a shock on Monday).


Here are some pictures from this week.


Violet watching Anara watching fish.

The 4 grandchildren


Anara and Noble (4 days apart in age)

Anara's 1st visit to Dr. Jim (pediatrician)

3 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so happy things are going well! I'll be praying for you next week!

Lydia said...

I love Anara's smile. She seems to be doing a lot of it.

Anonymous said...

So great to read your stories and learn that everything is going well. Anara and Violet are so adorable!!! - Erin Linville