Sunday, April 29, 2007

"Is My birfday"


Yesterday was Violet's 2nd birthday. We had a small celebration complete with cake. Anara's 1st birthday is Tuesday. We will probably have another small celebration, but I am not sure about the cake since she won't put anything with texture in her mouth. Saturday we are having a combined family party for Anara, Violet, and Cousin Noble (who recently turned 1).

Daddy's girls - both of the girls definitely have a special appreciation and maybe even a preference for Daddy. Anara gets so excited when Nate is around (not a good picture of her excitement) and reaches for him if he is not the one holding her.

Here is Violet blowing out her candles. She waited patiently all day for her cake, but it might have been a mistake to serve the cake and ice cream right before bed.

Great Grandpa and Grandma Snyder came down to meet Anara. I think they liked her ;)

4 comments:

Kerry and Beth said...

Violet, will you save Grandma and Grandpa a piece of your birthday cake? We would love to have some, too, and to eat it with you. We sure liked your Elmo party hat. Will you wear that for us when we come visit? Did you get any birthday presents? What were they? We have a present for you, too. And one for Anara, too, because Tuesday is her birthday. We love you.

Danielle said...

I am so happy for you both. I didn't even know about the new baby until about 3 weeks before you guys left. Beth told me. SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!! Who is going to be your urologist. Hunter goes to Dr. Mark Cain at Riley. HE IS WONDERFUL!!! If you have any questions or need any medical, feel free to call me or send me a message. I am so proud of you Mandy. Who would have known in 4th grade that you would have such a wonderful husband and 2 BEAUTIFUL girls! Tons of love and kisses from Hunter and I!

Lydia said...

Happy birthday Hubartt Sisters!

Anonymous said...

Violet has your Grandma Snyders smile.. Happy Birthday Girls!!