Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Reputation

I think I have compromised my reputation of being a consistent blogger - bummer. I can't seem to find the time to sit down and form complete thoughts about life right now. Things are going well but they are just abnormal enough to disrupt the ebb and flow that we are used to. This is the first official week that I have been home without additional support. We are doing pretty well. There is dirty laundry and a sink and counter full of dirty dishes, but when isn't that the case?

I will highlight a few recent happenings with photos (and spare myself the summarizing recap).


Waiting in the cold for the downtown tree lighting

Violet and Daddy watching the entertainment

The Circle before the lighting

After

Anara loves hats

Our little deer

Interesting cupholder

5 comments:

PEEPER said...

I was just curious how your tree lighting experience went? We considered going to it, but then realized how late it was (for the kids) and decided we weren't up for the whining, crying challenge it posed. How did Violet do? Did the amazement of the lights prevent the late evening tantrums? Maybe we'll go next year...

TPQ said...

As I was watching the lighting on TV with my kids I wondered... "Who would actually go down there and stand in the cold for that long on purpose?" I guess now I know. :p

Brad Keating said...

Thanks for the pictures of the tree. I miss it since we haven't been to Indiana for the last couple years. I hope we can come and visit sometime....

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda,
I met a friend of yours today in adoption training in Ohio. I mentioned to the group that we were planning for a long term mission experience in Krygyzstan and she told me about you and your family. I would love to talk more with you. Jayne Schooler

Anonymous said...

Amanda...should have given you my email...jayeschool@aol.com