Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Sorry Grandma S.

My grandma told me that with all the help we have had there is really no excuse not to post more to the blog. She is partially correct. I should have more time to blog, but I have been preoccupying myself with other tasks like: sorting and filing the bills and paperwork dating back to April (last filed just before we went to get Anara), filling out Anara's final citizenship application, paying bills, making phone calls, and taking care of the neighbor kids - just the normal tasks that await you after you have been gone for a little while.

This morning Aunt Nicole is coming to play with Violet while we take Anara to her orthopedic and urology clinic visits. The limousine (ambulance) is picking us up this morning and bringing us home this afternoon. I will post the appt. outcomes later today.

Below are some pictures summarizing the most recent happenings in our home:

"I already told you, just put it through my tube."

Grandma and Violet

She might not drink it but at least she is smiling

Kind of like Twister but not quite

Grandma is brave enough to hold Anara

Violet and Doodlebug having a slumber party

Watching Michele's DVD player together

Kendra, I don't have an email for you so maybe this will work ;) I was going to call but it is pretty early and who knows when I will have the opportunity for a phone call this afternoon. I hope Simeon is doing well. I have been thinking about you guys. I will call someone at some point to find out how he is doing. Hope you are well!!

6 comments:

TPQ said...

For the record kendra_bowling@yahoo.com :)
(I think if you click on my name here it takes you to my blog and email???)

Simeon is doing really well. He doesn't seem to notice the incision at all, unless I appear as if I am going to touch it in any way.

You can still feel free to call anytime. I know you have lots of down time to just sit around and gab on the phone :)

Love to see the pictures, keep 'em coming. So happy Anara is doing well.

Pam Markley said...

I am so glad grandma told you to blog...I had the same intentions as I got on to check in...I had assumed you wouldn't have updated...but you did and I am so happy to see Anara, and Vi smiling through this season! Still praying for you guys!

Chris and Jen said...

Anara looks good and it sounds like life is getting back to normal just a little bit:) Have a great Thanksgiving!

Mike and Lisa Bowling said...

We all have alot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.
We love you.

Christina said...

I'm so glad you're getting back into a routine! She looks great and Violet is getting bigger!
Just wondering if in the midst of catching up you had time to email me:) Any chance of seeing you next week?

Laura S Scott said...

Vi's PJs look strikingly familiar. I remember when Lyd's girls were in those. Too Cute!