Thursday, April 23, 2009

Besings

Lona and I have been good friends since junior high and I think even better friends in the last 10 years despite the infrequency of our conversations and the physical distance that separates us. She, her husband and six children live overseas. You may remember them from our trip to pick up Anara. We spent the 2nd portion of our trip in their home. This past weekend we took a trip to Evansville to spend some time with them before they leave to go home. I can't believe they have been here for 10 months and this is the first time we saw them - man time gets away from you.

Lona Allen (is that spelled right G-ma Eicher?)
Natalie, Ellie, Annabelle, Violet and Anara
Reading together
The twins and Eddie Uhhh... I think this is Jonathan
I might be wrong
3 happy boys
Crazy EddieHe looks almost as big as her.

No comments: