Monday, April 06, 2009

A couple video clips

Here are a few videos of Eddie, but first, a bad mom story. Eddie has become a bit of a monster lately and it's my fault. We had him trained beautifully before he got sick and started teething, but lately we are pretty sloppy. He doesn't nap very long and wakes up screaming, he is spending time at night in our bed and wakes frequently when left alone in his bassinet, and he is eating a little too frequently for a baby of his age. I decided that today was the day I was going to toughen up, become the baby nazi, and fix these bad habits. I put him down at his nap time with the intention to leave him until his next feeding screaming or not. He woke an hour early and started screaming. I was being strong and ignoring him. The girls were upstairs playing and listening to their music (rather loudly). I was happy about this arrangement because at least the noise was quarantined or so I thought. I decided I would check on Edison and if all was well then I would let him continue the scream fest until the next feeding. I walked into our bedroom and heard Imagination Movers blaring through the monitor. No wonder that boy couldn't sleep - the noise was louder in our bedroom than it was upstairs. Also, when I picked him up he was completely soaked. I meant well - guess we will try again next nap.

Brush 'em brush 'em brush 'em (I wish I could delete my dumb voice from this clip)


Happy about the swaddle

1 comment:

PEEPER said...

soooo cute! I love hiccuping babies!!!