Saturday, April 11, 2009

Summer Hairdo

Wednesday I gave the girls their summer cuts. Anara's turned out great but I might have went a little too far with Violet's. When Violet looked in the mirror she started crying and told me it looked too much like a boys hair. She didn't really want me to cut her hair in the first place and she finally relented on the condition that I not make it too short. I have very vivid memories of hating my "boy haircut" as a child and knew exactly how Vi felt. I apologized for cutting a little too much off. She started feeling better when we put a bow in it and Grandma Janet suggested that she get a few new barrettes for her new hair.





4 comments:

Great Grandma said...

I agree with Violet, I don't want my hair cut too short, although it looks okay it will grow out.

Stephanie said...

I think they both look adorable! But, I be Vi's hair will grow back super quick. :)

PEEPER said...

I'll bet she won't complain about her short hair when you go to brush it...no more tangly pulling!! Addison will be jealous!!

Beth said...

The girls both look cute Amanda. Sometime though I think you should try the long hair in front and short hair in back do on Violet. I think that would be a cute look for her.