Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mother's Day (better late than never)

We spent Mother's Day in our hometown. Saturday we went to Aunt Emily and Uncle Nathan's for lunch and then Sunday we went to lunch with my mom and Grandma. After lunch we took the girls to a park and ran into my friend (wedding singer and bridesmaid), Beth, and her family.

This past Sunday Nate had a special Mother's Day for me. He got up with the kids allowing me to sleep an extra hour, h made breakfast in bed, and then he made dinner that evening. It was a nice, relaxing day at home and I appreciated his hard work.

Mommy, Grandma, and Great-grandma




Beth and me Olivia in her sling
Grandma H. and Eddie
My special Mother's Day

1 comment:

Hubs said...

That title was referring to when I posted and not my special Mother's Day.