Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm thinkin' what this situation needs is some imagination.

Here are some pictures from the girls' birthday party. We had an Imagination Movers theme as you can see from the cake and costumes. My mom made the Mover suits. The girls have worn them several times. She made T-shirts for Mover Daddy, Mover Mommy, and Mover Andrew. Violet said it was her best party ever.
Mover Family


Movers and cake

Violet giving her seal of approval Anara maimed Mover Smitty with her finger "Can I have a piece of Scott?"Carefully eating around the image
Dewey and Vi
Jacob and Joy Mover Eddie


Youngest cousins

Sink bath

2 comments:

Beth said...

Those outfits are amazing. Can I borrow you Grandma Janet! So cute that you all were a part of the fun. Great pictures!

PEEPER said...

Very cute party idea!! I have no idea what Imagination Movers are, but they look like fun! I always say Addison is an "imagination invader" because she tells Keith what he can and can't imagine. So, maybe she could be the bad guy on Imagination movers?