Thursday, October 18, 2007

Long Night

I am sitting in the activity room while Anara is being stuck for the 7th or 8th time. I can hear her screaming from here so I would imagine she is cooperating about as well as the last few times. Things are going pretty fine so far. She had a few bumps on her bottom this morning, but the docs didn't seem too worried. Her bowel prep. is definitely working but I will spare you the details. We have random things throughout the night, labs at 5:00am and she will be taken for surgery about 6:00am. Her surgery starts about 7:30.

Thanks for you prayers!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update Amanda. I am so glad that they not delaying the surgery again. Anara has alot of people praying for her. I am praying for you and Nate too.

Love you!

PEEPER said...

Thanks for letting us know. We appreciate the updates as Anara and you guys are definatley in our thoughts and prayers today. Please let us know how she does.

Anonymous said...

I'm praying for you guys. Thanks for updating us.